Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How Can I Check My MOI Visa Status Online?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member cofali's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2024
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    How Can I Check My MOI Visa Status Online?

    Hi everyone,

    I recently applied for a visa through the Ministry of Interior (MOI), but I’m unsure how to track the status of my application. I’ve heard there’s an online system or portal for checking visa approvals and updates, but I’m not sure which website to use or what details are required.

    Can anyone guide me on the official process for an MOI visa check? Are there specific steps, reference numbers, or documents I need handy to verify my visa status online? Any tips or personal experiences would be really helpful.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member donixo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2025
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How Can I Check My MOI Visa Status Online?

    Hi! You can check your MOI visa status online through the official Ministry of Interior portal. Go to the MOI website, find the “Visa Status” or “Visa Inquiry” section, and enter your application/reference number, passport number, and sometimes date of birth. This is where you can perform an MOI visa check to see whether your visa is approved, pending, or rejected. Make sure you use the official government site to avoid scams. Keep your reference number handy, and note that some updates may also come via SMS or email. If the portal doesn’t work, contacting MOI customer service directly usually helps.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •